XPG SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 RGB Memory Module
The XPG SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 memory features a unique dual RGB light strip design that gives it the largest RGB surface area of any memory module! What's more, it sports a wide frequency range from 3000~4133MHz and supports Intel® XMP 2.0 profiles for easy overclocking.
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting - supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
- More RGB per mm2 -That equates to over 60% of the module's surface area.
- Supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
- Fast clock speeds up to 4133MHz
- Intel XMP 2.0 - more accessible overclocking
- RoHS compliant
DDR4 2666 CL 19-19-19 at 1.2V
CL 16-20-20 at 1.35V
0°C to 85°C
-20°C to 65°C
1.35V ~ 1.4V
Dimensions (L x W x H)
133.35 x 45.93 x 8.4mm
Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.