XPG SPECRIX D60G 8GB (8GBX1) 3200MHz
The XPG SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 memory features a unique dual RGB light strip design that gives it the largest RGB surface area of any memory module! What's more, it sports a wide frequency range from 3000~4133MHz and supports Intel® XMP 2.0 profiles for easy overclocking.
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting - supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
- More RGB per mm2 -That equates to over 60% of the module's surface area.
- Supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
- Fast clock speeds up to 4133MHz
- Intel XMP 2.0 - more accessible overclocking
- RoHS compliant
XPG SPECTRIX D60G RGB
1.35V - 1.40V
Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.