Boot, load, and transfer faster with the XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). With support for NVMe 1.3 and equipped with 3D NAND Flash, it offers up to 4 times faster performance than SATA SSDs and up to 1TB of capacity. What’s more, the SX6000 Pro is slimmer than standard M.2 2280 SSDs for a higher level of compatibility thanks to its single-sided design.
● Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface: R/W speed up to 2100/1500MB/s
● NVMe 1.3 support
● 2 ND generation 64-layer 3D NAND Flash
● Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
● HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching
● Single-sided design – 2.15mm thick
● Compact M.2 2280 form factor – ideal for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops
0.33W Active (Typical), 0.14W Slumber (Typical) (*measured by power meter)
2nd Generation 64-layer 3D TLC
RoHS, CE, FCC, BSMI, VCCI, KC
Dimensions (L X W X H)
22 x 80 x 2.15mm
1500G/0.5ms LDPC ECC Engine
Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.