The SX8200 Pro M.2 2280 SSD is XPG’s fastest SSD to date and is designed for avid PC enthusiasts, gamers, and overclockers. It features an ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface that offers peak read/write speeds of 3500/3000MB per second, outpacing SATA 6Gb/s by a wide margin. Supporting NVMe 1.3, the SX8200 Pro delivers excellent random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. With SLC caching, a DRAM Cache buffer, E2E Data Protection, and LDPC ECC, it maintains high speeds and data integrity, even during highly intensive applications such as gaming rendering, and overclocking.
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface: R/W speed up to 3500/3000MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support
- 3D NAND Flash for higher capacity and durability
- Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
- SLC Caching and DRAM cache buffer
- E2E Data Protection and RAID Engine
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor – ideal for gaming and high-end desktops
0.33W Active (Typical), 0.14W Slumber (Typical) (*measured by power meter)
RoHS, CE, FCC, BSMI, VCCI, KC
Dimensions (L X W X H)
22 x 80 x 3.5mm
Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.