Neo Eco Modular
Get economical power today with the NeoECO Modular series, Antec's high-efficiency power supply solution. Featuring advanced hybrid cable management, 80 PLUS® BRONZE certification, a quiet 120 mm DBB fan, Japanese Heavy-Duty capacitors and Universal Input with Active Power Factor Correction, NeoECO M gives you a cooler, quieter system, all powered by Continuous Power.
Continuous Power With High Current Rails
If you are looking for a strong, stable and reliable PSU that will last you for years, you'll want one that runs on Continuous Power. Antec PSUs always use Continuous Power to deliver consistent, stable wattage to your entire system. You can believe that whenever Antec advertises a rated wattage, that is exactly what you'll get: stability and continuous power. No exceptions.
80 PLUS® Bronze Certified
Saving energy has become an important factor when choosing the correct power supply. The NE650M is rated at up to 88% efficiency during max and low loads and delivers stable power to ensure compatibility with newer CPUs' low power sleep states.
High Standard In Engineering
A power supply converts mains AC to low-voltage regulated DC power for the internal components of a computer. Several direct-current voltages are required, and they must be regulated with some accuracy to provide stable operation of the computer. This is where the quality of Antec power supplies differs from the rest. Antec's high performance Japanese heavy-duty capacitors ensure the tightest DC stability and regulation. We set the bar high, so you can rest assured that the NE650M will last you for multiple builds to come.
Reliability You Can Count On
The NE650M is backed with AQ3 - Antec Quality 3 year parts and labor warranty, and you get unlimited access to Antec's incomparable technical support and customer service.
Double Ball Bearing Fan
Staying cool is one of the important thing to consider when in comes to power supply. A well cooled power supply greatly increases its life span. The 120 mm Double Ball Bearing (DBB) Fan is ideal for quiet computing and is designed for longer life, guaranteeing hours of operation. Features a Thermal Manager, an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management and will allow your PSU to stay at an optimal temperature.
• 650W Continuous Power - Guaranteed 650W of Continuous Power from Antec
• 80 PLUS® BRONZE certified - Up to 88% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
• AQ3 - Antec Quality 3 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
• 120 mm DBB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing fan with long lifetime
• Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
• Multi PCI-E - 2 PCI-E connectors for multiple G.P.U support
• CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections
• Japanese Heavy-duty Caps - High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation