ASUS Phoenix GeForce RTX™ 3050 8GB GDDR6
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce RTX™ 3050 8GB GDDR6 brings ultra high frame rates for today’s most popular titles.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
- A protective PCB coating protects against moisture, dust, and extreme temperatures.
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050
OC mode : 1807 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming mode : 1777 MHz (Boost Clock)
1 x 8-pin
1 x Native HDMI 2.1
Digital Max. Resolution
7680 x 4320
Maximum Display Support
1 x Collection card
ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
Card Size (mm/inch)
177 x 128 x 51 mm
6.97 x 5.04 x 2.01 inches
Color Box (mm)
364 x 219 x 67 mm
Single Card (KG)
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice