CPU COOLER COOLER MASTER MASTERLIQUID PRO 140
Click Image for Gallery
MasterLiquid Pro 140
- Starting with the hot CPU, FlowOp looks to optimize the flow of liquid,
- enabling it to carry heat quickly and efficiently away from the CPU
- while preserving the lifespan of the components. To achieve this,
- we made improvements to practically every phase of the MasterLiquid Pro's cooling loop.
- We stacked an extra chamber on top and engineered it so that cold stuff can go in,
- but hot stuff can't go back up.
- The cooler upper chamber is where we store all of the vital components.
- We stacked an extra chamber on top and engineered it so that
- cold stuff can go in, but hot stuff can't go back up.
- We grabbed technology from top-end DIY liquid cooling kits to create a powerful pump that sprays liquid directly at the center of the water block.
- It solves the issue of slow flow and allows us to mount more ultra-fine fins on the copper base, creating more surface area from which the coolant can take away heat
- Adding to that effort towards silence, we needed to drive that concentrated spray at our CPU with a silent driver. The custom driver rotates way more smoothly than any other technology out there, reducing noisy clicks and vibration. It's like you're using a V8 engine and can't even notice
|CPU Socket||Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket AMD® AM4* / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket|
|Radiator Dimensions||171 x 138 x 27 mm (6.7 x 5.4 x 1.1")|
|Fan Speed||650 ~ 2000RPM (PWM) ± 10%|
|Fan Air Pressure||3.15 mmH2O (Max)|
|Fan Noise Level (dB-A)||6 ~ 30 dBA (Max)|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Note*||*AMD AM4 upgrade kit needed, please visit: AMD AM4 Ryzen Compatibility *Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
You may also be interested in