CORSAIR HX SERIES HX850 — 850 WATT 80 PLUS PLATINUM CERTIFIED FULLY MODULAR PSU
HX Series™ HX850 — 850 Watt 80 PLUS® Platinum Certified Fully Modular PSU (UK)
Platinum efficiency, fully modular and virtually silent
CORSAIR HX series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation, quiet operation, Platinum-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
Quiet, efficient operation
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads.
100% Japanese 105°C capacitors
Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
Since the fan doesn’t turn on until it’s needed, you’ll enjoy virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
Ten year warranty
Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
Power In Your Hands
Toggle single +12V rail or multi +12V rail mode. In the “SINGLE” position, the full output capability of the power supply’s +12V rail is available to any and all connectors, while in the “MULTIPLE” position, each individual connector has Over-Current Protection so no more than 40A of current can be delivered on any given cable.
The fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
Contents and Specifications
HX Series ATX Power Supply
ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards
- 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 135mm thermally controlled, fluid dynamic bearing fan only spins up as needed.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
Corsair HX850 DC Output Ratings in Single +12V Rail Mode
|Maximum Combined Wattage||150W||150W||850W||9.6W||15W|
Total Power: 850W
Corsair HX850 DC Output Ratings in Multiple +12V Rail Mode
|Max Load||40A ||40A ||40A ||40A ||40A ||40A ||40A ||40A ||0.8A|
|Total Power : 850W|
|Fan bearing technology||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Fan size (mm)||135mm|
|Continuous output rated temperature (°C)||50°C|
|Sleeved cables||Low-Profile, All Black|
|Four Pin Peripheral Connector||6|
|Dimension*||150mm x 86mm x 180mm|