CORSAIR TX-M SERIES TX850M — 850 WATT 80 PLUS GOLD CERTIFIED PSU
TX-M Series™ TX850M — 850 Watt 80 Plus® Gold Certified PSU (UK)
Gold-certified efficiency and semi-modular cabling for low energy use and easy installation
TX Series semi-modular power supplies are ideal for basic desktop systems where low energy use,
low noise, and simple installation are essential. All of the capacitors are 105°C rated, Japanese brand,
to ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat.
Flat, sleeved black modular cables with clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward, with good-looking results.
80 PLUS Gold-certified Efficiency
- The super-efficient operation of the TX Series semi-modular results in lower energy use and lower operating costs.
- Since it generates less heat, the fan doesn’t need to work as hard, and you’ll enjoy near silent operation.
- Modular cabling with clearly marked connectors
- The flat, sleeved black cables are semi-modular,
- so you’ll only use the cables you need and you’ll get great-looking results.
- The clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward.
Corsair Engineering and Quality Control
- Every CORSAIR power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications.
- The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the
- TX-M Series semi-modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards
- TXM Series ATX Power Supply
- Power cord
- Modular cables
- 100mm floppy adapter
- Mounting screws
- Cable ties
- Corsair badge
- User manual
- 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- Active PFC with full range AC input (100-240 VAC)
- 120mm rifle bearing fan
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL, cUL, RCM, TÜV, CB, CCC, BSMI, EAC, RoHS, WEEE, KC
|Fan bearing technology||Rifle Bearing|
|Fan size (mm)||140mm|
|Continuous output rated temperature (°C)||50°C|
|Sleeved cables||Low-Profile, All Black|
|Four Pin Peripheral Connector||8|