AMD RADEON PRO WX 5100 8GB GDDR5
Radeon™ Pro WX 5100 Graphics
- Ready for the game engine revolution in your design workflow.
- Based on 4th generation GRAPHICS CORE NEXT (GCN) architecture for graphic and arithmetic instructions in parallel.
- 28 CU COMPUTE UNITS to accelerate demanding workloads1.
- Up to 3.89 TFLOPS of peak SPFP to speed up professional applications for high performance.
- 8GB GDDR5 MEMORY, enabling users to work at extreme levels of speed and responsiveness.
- Support for 10-BIT COLOR for high level of detail and color precision.
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) enables visuals that closely match what is familiar to the human eye2.
- 5K DISPLAY SUPPORT: up to two 5K dual-cable displays @ 60 Hz, or a one single-cable 5K @ 60 Hz.
- COMPREHENSIVE API SUPPORT, including OpenCL™, DirectX®, OpenGL®, and Vulkan®.
|Display Support||DisplayPort = 4x DisplayPort 1.4 HDMI™ = None DVI = None VGA = None|
|Memory||Memory Size = 8 GB Memory Type (GPU) = GDDR5 Memory Interface = 256-bit Memory Bandwidth = 160 GB/s Memory ECC Support = No|
|GPU||GPU Architecture = Polaris Lithography = 14nm FinFET Stream Processors = 1792 Compute Units = 28 Peak Single Precision (FP32) Performance = 3.89 TFLOPs Peak Double Precision (FP64) Performance = 243 GFLOPs|
|Board Specifications||Form Factor = PCIe Add-in Card Bus Type = PCIe 3.0 x16 TDP = 75W Cooling = Active Board Width = Single Slot Board Length = 6.8" (173 mm) Board Height = Full Height External Power Connectors = None|
|Additional Features||Supported Technologies = Radeon™ Pro Software AMD Eyefinity Technology (Professionals) Radeon™ ProRender Unified Video Decoder (UVD) Video Code Engine (VCE) AMD DirectGMA Technology 10-bit Display Color Output = Yes 3D Stereo Output = Yes (connector sold separately)|
|Product Basics||Product Family = Radeon™ Pro Product Line = Radeon™ Pro WX x100 Series Platform = Desktop Launch Date = July 2016|
|Software||Software API Support DirectX= 12.0 (feature level 12_0) OpenGL = 4.5 OpenCL = 2.0 Vulkan = 1.0|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Customer Service Toll Free: 1800 4256 664
Request warranty service for AMD products.
Find drivers, utilities and downloads.
AMD Support and Game Forums
Join and participate in the AMD Community. Moderated by AMD's customer care group