MOTHERBOARD MSI X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
Click Image for Gallery
X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC PERFORM IN STYLE
- Supports New Intel® Core™ X-series Pro-cessor Family for LGA 2066 socket
- Support Quad Channel DDR4-4133(OC)+, Dual Channel DDR4-4500(OC)+
- MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / 17 effects controlled in one click with MYSTIC LIGHT APP or mobile devices.
- 3D Printing Support: exchangeable cover and 3D X-MOUNTING screws.
- Designed for Extreme Performance: TURBO SOCKET with GAME BOOST, DIGITALL POWER Design
- Lightning Fast Game experience: TWIN TURBO M.2 with M.2 Shield and Intel Optane Memor y Ready, Turbo U.2, LIGHTNING USB 3.1 GEN2
- VR READY and VR BOOST: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness. Supports Nahimic VR & TriDef VR.
- AUDIO BOOST 4 with NAHIMIC 2+: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- DDR4 BOOST with STEEL ARMOR: Give your DDR4 memor y a performance boost
- GAMING LAN and Wireless support, powered by Intel®: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management.
- MULTI-G.P.U: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 3-Way NVIDIA SLI™ & AMD Crossfire™
- SYSTEM SAVER: 3 easy to use options to successfully boot your system again.
- In-Game Weapons: GAME BOOST, GAMING HOTKEY, X-BOOST, XSPLIT GAMECASTER, APP MANAGER
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function
- WHQL certified for Windows 10
|CPU||• Supports Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family for LGA2066 Socket * This function will be supported depend on the CPU.|
|Chipset||Intel® X299 Chipset|
|Main Memory||• 8 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB* • Quad channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 4-channels DDR4** - X-series processor support DDR4 4133+(OC)/4000(OC)/3866(OC)/3800(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/3400(OC)/3333(OC)/3200(OC)/3000(OC)/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2667/2400/2133 MHz* • Dual channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 2-channels DDR4** - X-series processor support DDR4 4500+(OC)/4400(OC)/4333(OC)/4266(OC)/4200(OC)/4133(OC)/4000(OC)/3866(OC)/3800(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/3400(OC)/3333(OC)/3200(OC)/3000(OC)/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2667/2400/2133 MHz* • Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) * For the latest information about memory, please visit http://www.msi.com ** Please refer the DIMM Slots section for more details.|
|Slots||• 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots - Support x16/ x4/ x16/ x8 mode with the 44-lane CPU. - Support x16/ x4/ x8/ x0,x8/ x4/ x8/ x8 modes with the 28-lane CPU. - Support x8/ x0/ x8/ x0, x8/ x4/ x4/ x0 modes with the 16-lane CPU. • 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots|
|Multi-GPU Support||• Supports 3-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology • Supports 3-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology|
|Storage||• Intel® X299 Chipset • 8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports* • 2 x M.2 slots (Key M)* - Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s - M2_1 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices - M2_2 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices - Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready** • 1 x U.2 port * - Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe storage • Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology*** * M.2 slots, U.2 port and SATA ports share the same bandwidth. ** Please refer to manual for Intel® Optane™ Memory Configuration. ***The functions will be supported depend on the CPU.|
|RAID||• Intel® X299 Chipset • Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices • Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 storage devices* * M.2 PCIe RAID volume can be created with M.2/Optane Genie. Please refer to manual for M.2 PCIe SSD RAID.|
|USB||ASMedia® ASM3142 Chipset - 1x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A port on the back panel - 2x USB 3.1 Gen2 (Super Speed USB 10Gbps) Type-C ports(1 port on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal USB connector) • ASMedia® ASM1074 Hub - 3x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on theback panel • Intel® X299 Chipset - 5x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (1 port on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors) - 7x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (3 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)|
|LAN||1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller|
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1220 Codec - 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio - Supports S/PDIF output|
|Mounting||9 mounting holes|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|