MSI B360 GAMING PRO CARBON MOTHERBOARD
Click Image for Gallery
INTEL B360 MOTHERBOARD
MSI B360 GAMING PRO CARBON
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® pro-cessors for Socket LGA 1151
- Supports DDR4, up to 2666MHz
- MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / 17 effects controlled in one click. MYSTIC LIGHT EXTENSION supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED-strip.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Ready. Intel Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2
- AUDIO BOOST 4 with NAHIMIC: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- GAMING LAN, powered by Intel®: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management.
- MULTI-G.P.U: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
- VR Ready: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness.
- In-Game Weapons: GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Voice Boost.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function.
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players.
|CPU||Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151|
|Chipset||Intel® B360 Chipset|
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C connector 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports) 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector 1 x 4-pin water pump fan connector 5 x 4-pin system fan connectors 1 x Front panel audio connector 2 x Front panel connectors 1 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connector (JRGB1) 1 x WS2812B Individually Addressable RGB LED strip 5V connector (JRAINBOW1) 1 x CORSAIR connector (JCORSAIR1) 1 x TPM module connector 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector 1 x Clear CMOS jumper|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB Supports DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz1 Dual channel memory architecture Supports non-ECC UDIMM memorye Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory|
|Onboard Graphics||1 x HDMI™ port 1.4, supports a maximum resolution of [email protected] 1 x DisplayPort port 1.2, supports a maximum resolution of [email protected]|
|Slots||2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4 modes)1 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots|
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology|
|USB||Intel® B360 Chipset 3 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1 Type-A port and 1 Type-C port on the back panel, 1 Type-C port available through the internal USB connector) 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal USB connector 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors) ASMedia® ASM1074 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel|
|LAN||1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller|
|Storage Interface||Intel® B360 Chipset 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports*1 2 x M.2 slots (Key M) M2_1 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices2 M2_2 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4, 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready for the M2_2 slot only SATA2 port will be unavailable when an M.2 SATA SSD module has been installed in the M2_1 slot.Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.|
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1220 Codec 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio Supports S/PDIF output|
|Back Panel Connectors||PS/2 Combo Port USB 3.1 Gen1 LAN Port HD Audio Connectors USB 2.0 Port DisplayPort USB 3.1 Gen2 Type A + C HDMI Port USB 3.1 Gen1 Optical S/PDIF OUT|
|Mounting||9 mounting holes|
|DIMENSION**||12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.4 cm x 24.3 cm) ATX Form Factor|
You may also be interested in