Aer RGB 2 Starter Kit
Integrating seamlessly into the HUE 2 ecosystem, Aer RGB 2 fans deliver optimal airflow and advanced lighting customizations. Connect up to five fans per channel or mix-and-match with any HUE 2 accessory* in any channel and synchronize them using CAM for amazing lighting effects that work in perfect harmony. With fluid dynamic bearings and winglet tips, Aer RGB 2 fans offer enhanced cooling while minimizing noise.
- Uniquely shaped, custom engineered light guide creates stunning visual effects, with uniform light dispersion
- Compatible with all HUE 2 controllers and accessories.
- CAM-powered for seamless software control and nearly infinite customization
- Daisy chain and group fans together for additional lighting effects
- PWM fan with optimized cooling and whisper-low 22 dBA
- Fluid dynamic bearing engineered to last over six years
Aer RGB 2 120mm: 120 x 120 x 26mm Aer RGB 2 140mm: 140 x 140 x 26mm HUE 2 Controller: 76 x 100 x 15mm
HF-2812C-T1 (Aer RGB 2 120mm x 3)
Aer RGB 2: Plastic, rubber, PCB HUE 2 Controller: Steel, plastic, PCB
Fan Noise Level (dBA)
Aer RGB 2 120mm: 22 – 33 dBA
Output LED Quantity
8 LEDs each
Aer RGB 2 120mm: 17.48 – 52.44 CFM
Fan Rated Voltage
Fan Air Pressure
Aer RGB 2 120mm: 0.15 – 1.35mm-H2O
Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB)
Fan Life Expectancy
Aer RGB 2 120mm: 187g Aer RGB 2 140mm: 222g HUE 2 Controller: 741g
PC with one available internal USB 2.0 header and Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system with CAM installed (an internet connection is required to download CAM). CAM is free to download and use; some features require a valid email address, acceptance of our current Terms of Service, and an active internet connection.
Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice