The H400i showcases NZXT’s vision for modern PC building. This premium micro-ATX case features a unique CAM-powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. You can effortlessly control RGB lighting and fans, while Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build’s acoustics through machine learning and ideal fan settings. Includes three integrated Aer F fans and two RGB LED to enhance the aesthetics of your build as seen through the H400i’s stunning tempered glass panel.
- CAM Powered Smart Device to simplify installation and manage use of RGB lighting and fans
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H-series design; available in four color combinations
- Tempered glass panel showcases custom RGB lighting
- System installation and expansion made easy with all-new cable management system
- Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop
- Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort
Front: 2 x 120/2 x 140mm (2 Aer F120 Case Version included) Top: 2 x 120/2 x 140mm Rear: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included) Fan Specs = Aer F120 (Case Version) Speed: 1200 + 200 RPM Airflow: 50.42 CFM Noise: 28 dBA Bearing: Rifle Bearing
Front: 2 x 140 or 2 x 120mm with Push/Pull Rear: 1 x 120
Cable Management: 18-22mm GPU Clearance: Up to 411mm CPU Cooler: Up to 164mm Front Radiator: 60mm
SECC Steel and Tempered Glass
PC with open internal USB 2.0 port and Windows® 10 operating system recommended. Internet connection is needed to download CAM. Some CAM features require Internet access, a valid email address and acceptance of our current Terms of Service.
2.5”: 3+1 3.5”: 1
mini-ITX and microATX
W: 210mm H: 393mm D: 421mm (without feet) W: 210mm H: 417mm D: 421mm (with feet)
3 x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output* 1 x RGB LED port support up to 4 x HUE+ LED strips or 5 x Aer RGB fans Built-in noise detection module *Note: If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
Front, Top, and PSU Intake
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 1 x Audio/Mic
Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice