The H700i showcases NZXT’s vision for modern PC building. This premium mid-tower case features a unique CAM Powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. You can effortlessly control RGB lighting and fans, while Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build’s acoustics through machine learning and ideal fan settings. Includes four integrated Aer F fans and two RGB LED to enhance the aesthetics of your build as seen through the H700i’s stunning tempered glass panel.
- CAM Powered Smart Device to simplify installation and manage use of RGB lighting and fans
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H-series design; available in four color combinations
- Tempered glass panel showcases custom RGB lighting
- System installation and expansion made easy with all-new cable management system
- Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop
- Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort
Front: 3 x 120/2 x 140mm (3 Aer F120 Case Version included) Top: 3 x 120/2 x 140mm Rear: 1 x 120/1 x 140mm (1 Aer F140 Case Version included)
Front: 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm with Push/Pull Top: 2 x 140 or 3 x 120
Cable Management: 18-22mm GPU Clearance: Up to 413mm CPU Cooler: Up to 185mm Front Radiator: 60mm Top Radiator: 30mm Reservoir & Pump: Up to 224mm (Along cable bar)
SECC Steel and Tempered Glass
PC with open internal USB 2.0 port and Windows® 10 operating system recommended. Internet connection is needed to download CAM.
2.5”: 7 3.5”: 2+1
Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX and EATX(Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches)
W: 230mm H: 494mm D: 494mm (without feet) W: 230mm H: 516mm D: 494mm (with feet)
2 x USB 2.0 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 1 x Audio/Mic
Aer F120 (Case Version) Speed: 1200 + 200 RPM Airflow: 50.42 CFM Noise: 28 dBA Bearing: Rifle Bearing Aer F140 (Case Version) Speed: 1,000 + 200 RPM Airflow: 68.95 CFM Noise: 29 dBA Bearing: Rifle Bearing
Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.