Aer RGB 2
Integrating seamlessly into the HUE 2 ecosystem, Aer RGB 2 fans deliver optimal airflow and advanced lighting customizations. Connect up to five fans per channel or mix-and-match with any HUE 2 accessory* in any channel and synchronize them using CAM for amazing lighting effects that work in perfect harmony. With fluid dynamic bearings and winglet tips, Aer RGB 2 fans offer enhanced cooling while minimizing noise.
- CAM-powered for seamless software control and nearly infinite customization
- Uniquely shaped, custom engineered light guide creates stunning visual effects, with uniform light dispersion
- Compatible with all HUE 2 controllers and accessories.
- Daisy chain and group fans together for additional lighting effects
- PWM fan with optimized cooling and whisper-low 22 dBA
- Fluid dynamic bearing engineered to last over six years
- *HUE 2 supports up to a maximum of 40 LEDs per channel, five Aer RGB 2, or six HUE 2 accessories total.
Aer RGB 2 140mm: 140 x 140 x 26mm
HF-28140-B1 (Aer RGB 2 140mm)
Plastic, rubber, PCB
Fan Noise Level (dBA)
Aer RGB 2 140mm: 22 – 33dBA
Output LED Quantity
8 LEDs each
Aer RGB 2 140mm: 30.39 – 91.19 CFM
Fan Rated Voltage
Fan Air Pressure
Aer RGB 2 140mm: 0.17 – 1.52mm-H2O
Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB)
Fan Life Expectancy
Aer RGB 2 140mm: 222g
PC with HUE 2 RGB lighting controller and Windows® 10 operating system. Internet connection is needed to download CAM. Some CAM features require Internet access, a valid email address, and acceptance of our current Terms of Service.
Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice