MOTHERBOARD MSI X99A WORKSTATION
Click Image for Gallery
- Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Pro-cessor Extreme Edition for LGA 2011-3 socket.
- DDR4 Steel Armor with Best signal stability. Supports ECC Registered memor y.
- MULTI-G.P.U with Steel Armor: Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports Nvidia Quadro® SLI.
- Maximized high speed storage support: Turbo M.2 32Gb/s + Turbo U.2 32Gb/s + SATA-E 10Gb/s
- USB 3.1 Gen2 2X FASTER: USB 3.1 Gen2 offers performance twice as fast as a regular USB 3.0 connection.
- Military Class 5: The latest evolution in high quality components featuring the brand new Titanium Chokes.
- Dual Intel LAN with Teaming: higher networking performance and stability.
- Audio Boost 3: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Overvoltage Protection:Prevent Unforeseen Damage
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning brand new Click BIOS 5 with high resolution scalable font
- Shortcut Manager: Customize every key to suit your needs in one application.
- Windows 10 Ready: 100% Compatibility, Performance, Trusted and Certified.
|CPU||Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition for LGA2011-3 Socket • Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0* * This function will be supported depend on the CPU.|
|Main Memory||• 8 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB - Supports DDR4 3333(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2200(OC)/ 2133 MHz • Quad channel memory architecture • Supports ECC/ non-ECC un-buffered memory • Supports DDR4 ECC RDIMM Memory • Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) * For the latest information about memory, please visit http://www.msi.com|
|Slots||3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots - Support x16, x16/x16, x8/x16/x8* - Support x16, x16/x8, x8/x8/x8** • 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots * For the CPU with 40 PCIe lanes support. ** For the CPU with 28 PCIe lanes support.|
|Multi-GPU Support||• Supports 3-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology • Supports 3-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology|
|On-Board SATA||Intel® X99 Chipset • 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2 ports from SATAe port) - SATA1~6 support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 - SATA7~10 only support IDE mode and AHCI mode• 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)* - Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s - Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices• 1 x U.2 port */ ** - Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe storage• 1 x SATAe port* (compatible with 2 SATA ports)* - Supports up to PCIe 2.0x2• Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology*** SATAe port (include SATA5~6) will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA storage in M.2 slot (for 40-lanes CPU only). SATAe port (include SATA5~6) will be unavailable when installing M.2 storage device in M.2 port (for 28-lanes CPU only). ** This function will be supported depend on the CPU. *For 40-lanes CPU, it supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s *For 28-lanes CPU(i7-5820K / i7-6800K), it supports up to PCIe 2.0 x2 and SATA 6Gb/s|
|LAN||• 1 x Intel® I218LM Gigabit LAN controller • 1 x Intel® I210AT Gigabit LAN controller • Supports Intel LAN Teaming Technology|
|USB||• ASMedia® ASM1142 Chipset - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) port on the back panel - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (Super Speed USB 10Gbps) Type-C port on the back panel• ASMedia® ASM1074 Chipset - 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports on the back panel• Intel® X99 Chipset - 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal USB 3.1 connectors - 8 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)|
|Mounting||• 9 mounting holes|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|