To ensure customer & employee safety against COVID-19, our teams are working remotely and with less manpower. We are committed to servicing your queries. We'll not be able to ship your orders if your area is in Red Zone. Please note that delivery times may longer than usual at couriers end.
Sorry for the inconvenience! We urge you to stay home to stay safe!
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THE SITE. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE OR TRANSACT ON THE SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED BELOW.
- In case of floods/ Heavy Rains/ Bandh we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date.
- If Vedant Computers is unable to deliver your order, then complete refund will be made. We shall not be liable for any other charges, loss of profits, emotional stress or any other liability etc. caused due to non-delivery.
- No change in instructions can be entertained on the date of delivery unless acknowledged and confirmed in writing by our customer support team.
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled unless requested 1 working day (before 4 pm.) prior to the delivery date. You can send cancellation request at [email protected]
- We will not entertain any complaint of any order after 3 (Three) days from the date of delivery of the order.
- Vedant Computers retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
- As a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly of indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Card holder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- 3rd Party Logos used in this website belong to various owners and we do not claim to be the owner.
- Vedant Computers reserves the right to change the price or withdraw any product at any point of time at its own discretion without any notice.
- Vedant Computers has taken every care for the accuracy of the information provided on the website. It has exercised due diligence in providing the latest products/information. However, Vedant Computers or its employees or its affiliates are not responsible for the loss or damage caused to any of the users due to the information inadvertently provided/not provided in the catalogue.
- In case of any confusion about the delivery address, we reserve the right to call the recipient at the given phone number.
- All rights are reserved. No portion of this website may be reproduced in any form without the written consent of Vedant Computers.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Vedant Computers is a distributor only. Products sold at www.vedantcomputers.com are not manufactured by Vedant Computers. Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means the products may, however, is covered by each manufacturer's warranty, service, and support policy (if present).
- Vedant Computers assigns and passes through to the customer any warranty of the manufacturer, and customer acknowledges that it shall have recourse only under such warranties and only as against the manufacturer of the products.
- The quality and performance of the product is dependent on the manufacturer. Should any of these items prove defective, do not function or function improperly in any way following their purchase. Vedant Computers shall get the product repaired/serviced by the Brand manufacturer. The customer shall bear the cost of reverse shipping for the product to Vedant Computers.
- We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice/bill and delivery documents for warranty purposes always whenever there is any service problem for products. Reverse shipping charges will be paid by the customer for the same.
- Products once sold will be accepted for warranty service/ repair / replacement only if they are in proper and well & good physical condition. Products with broken/seal broken, any type of ink dots/ mark, any missing parts / tampered parts / warranty documents damaged will be refused/rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
- Vedant Computers have the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manual documents, Software CD’s & DVD’s & outer box packing.
- Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
- When customer makes a purchase, the Vedant Computers makes an important promise to stand behind the product.
All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of Court in Kolkata, India only.
The customer promises that the information provided to Vedant Computers is true, correct and accurate. The customer also agrees to pay all charges incurred by them and users of your account and credit cards or other payment mention at prices in effect when such charges are incurred.