- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™, 11th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5200(OC) MHz
- Core Boost : With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost : Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Lightning Fast Experience : PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr
- 2.5G LAN: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Audio Boost : Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Steel Armor : Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors1
Processor socket LGA1200
Please go to intel.com for compatibility information
Intel® B560 chipset
2x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB1
Supports 1R 2133/ 2666/ 2933 MHz for 10th Gen Intel® CPU (by JEDEC & POR)
Supports 1R 2133/ 2666/ 2933/ 3200 MHz for 11th Gen Intel® CPU (by JEDEC & POR)
Max overclocking frequency:
1DPC 1R Max speed up to 5200 MHz
1DPC 2R Max speed up to 4700+ MHz
Supports Dual-Channel mode
Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
1x PCIe x16 slot (From CPU)
Support up to PCIe 4.0 for 11th Gen Intel® CPU
Support up to PCIe 3.0 for 10th Gen Intel® CPU
2x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots (From B560 chpiset)
Available only on processors featuring integrated graphics.
Graphics specifications may vary depending on the CPU installed.
6x SATA 6Gb/s ports (From B560 chipset)
1x M.2 slot (Key M)1
Supports up to PCIe 4.0 x4 for 11th Gen Intel® CPU (From CPU)
Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA 6Gb/s for 10th Gen Intel® CPU (From B560 chipset)1
Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready. Before using Intel®® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
Intel® B560 Chipset
6x USB 2.0 ports (2 Type-A port on the back panel, 4 ports available through internal USB 2.0 connectors)
6x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector)
Realtek® ALC897 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
1x Realtek® 8125B 2.5Gbps LAN controller
1x 256 Mb flash
UEFI AMI BIOS
ACPI 6.2, SMBIOS 3.0
1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1x M.2 slot (M-Key)
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports)
2x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1x 4-pin system fan connector
1x Front panel audio connector
2x System panel connectors
1x Chassis Intrusion connector
1x Clear CMOS jumper
1x TPM module connector
1x Serial port connector
1x Tuning Controller Connector
Back Panel Ports
Mouse / Keyboard
USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-A
USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-A
mATX Form Factor
9.3 in. x 8.0 in. (23.6 cm x 20.2 cm)
Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.